STEAK LAMB with Creamed Zucchini with Thyme, Garlic and PistachiosSee all
- 2 Quebec lamb steaks (about 150 g each)
- 2 large green zucchini, halved horizontally
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8-10 sprigs of thyme
- 2/3 cup 35% cream
- ¼ cup crushed pistachios
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Place the zucchini in a baking dish.
- Add the garlic, half the thyme, cream and a drizzle of oil. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Pat the steak dry and season with salt.
- Cook the lamb steak 2-3 minutes on one side.
- Flip, cover and cook 4-5 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Serve the lamb steak with the zucchini garnished with the pistachios and the remaining thyme.
- Drizzle with olive oil to taste.
A recipe by Gabrielle Pellerin.