CEASAR LAMB CHOPSee all
- 1 rack of Quebec lamb (about 500g), sliced in chops
- 1-2 tbsp steak seasoning
- 200 g asparagus
- 5-6 Shishito peppers, halved lengthwise
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into large pieces
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup store-bought Caesar sauce of your choice
- 1/3 cup pistachios, lightly crushed
- 50 g feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Cover the lamb chops with the steak spices. Salt and pepper.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Cook the chops 3-4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Remove from pan and let stand.
- Add the asparagus and peppers to the pan with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 4 minutes until browned. Remove from the pan.
- Mix the lettuce with the asparagus, peppers, Caesar sauce, pistachios and feta cheese.
- Serve the chops with the salad.