GREEK STYLE LAMB STEAKSee all
- 2 Quebec Leg of Lamb steaks (about 150g each)
- Spice blend: 1 tbsp dried oregano - 1 tbsp sumac - 1 tbsp garlic powder - Salt and pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3 marinated pepperoncini
- Fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp of water
- Salt and pepper
- Pat the steak dry and coat with the spices.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Cook the lamb steak about 3 minutes on one side.
- Flip, cover and cook 4-6 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Toss lettuce with tomato, cucumber, onion, pepperoncini and oregano leaves.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add to salad.
- Serve the lamb steak with the salad.