Skewered Lamb with Sweet & Salty MarinadeSee all
- 1 lb (450 g) cubes of Quebec lamb
- 1 cup (250 ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) white beer
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- ¼ cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- Mix the marinade ingredients together. In an airtight container, mix the lamb and marinade, cover and let sit for at least 4 hours (can be prepared ahead of time and left to marinate for 24 to 48 hours).
- Preheat the BBQ to medium-high heat.
- Assemble the skewers.
- Cook the skewers on the grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning occasionally.