Lamb and broccoli Stir-frySee all
- 450 g Quebec lamb in strips and defatted (shoulder, leg)
- 500 g of cut vegetables (broccoli, beans, baby corn, chilli, etc.)
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil (or other cooking oil)
- 1 C. hoisin sauce
- To taste, sesame seed (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, in pieces
- 1 C. (15 ml) fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/2 tsp. five-spice tea (pepper, anise, cloves, cinnamon and fennel)
- 1 C. soy sauce
- 1 C. s of olive oil
- 1 C. s rice vinegar (or sake)
- Mix the marinade ingredients, add the meat and keep in the refrigerator (at least 20 min or the day before) in a closed dish.
- Heat 2 tbsp. tablespoon oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add the vegetables and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook the lamb for a few minutes; until it changes color.
- Return the vegetables and add the Hoisin sauce, cook for 2 more minutes and mix the ingredients well.
- Serve over rice.