Leg of Lamb with GarlicSee all
- Leg of lamb
- Garlic cloves (one full head minimum)
- 2 cans of tomato paste
- Harissa (optional)
- 125 ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Make small incisions in the meat and insert garlic cloves.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F (160 °C)
- Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper.
- Mix the tomato paste, oil (and harissa if using) and spread all over the leg of lamb.
- Cook for 1 hour and 40 minutes to 2 hours for a pink center.