Lamb, Vegetable and Doré-Mi Cheese SkewersSee all
- 16 cubes of lamb meat
- 12 pieces of Doré-Mi or Halloumi cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 8 mushroom caps
- Salt and pepper
- Sufficient quantity of lime juice
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 1/3 cups (350 ml) of olive oil
- 4 bay leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1 sprig of tarragon
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lime zest
- Heat the oil to 180 °F/80 °C and pour it over the other 5 ingredients of the marinade. Let sit for 2 days in a closed container (prepared as such, this marinade can be kept for several weeks).
- Assemble the skewers alternating one mushroom, one cube of meat, one piece of cheese and one cherry tomato.
- Marinate the skewers for 1 hour in the mixture obtained from point 1 above.
- Drain the skewers and grill them for 6 to 7 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve with some lettuce, a little marinade and lime juice.