Lamb Chops Marinated in Wine Vinegar, Honey and GarlicSee all
- 12 Quebec lamb chops
- ½ cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) honey
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried thyme (or 1 sprig fresh thyme)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried rosemary (or 1 sprig fresh rosemary)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade.
- Place the lamb chops in a dish and cover with the marinade (turning the chops). Let marinate at least 2 hours.
- Take the lamb out of the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before cooking to bring the meat to room temperature.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium high heat. Remove the chops from the marinade and grill them uncovered for 4 to 5 minutes per side.