Health BowlSee all
- 1 lb (450 g) cooked Quebec lamb, sliced
- 2 cups (500 ml) rice, quinoa or couscous
- 2 carrots, julienned
- ¼ cup (65 g) red cabbage, shredded
- 3 mini cucumbers, sliced into rounds
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Lemon, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Asian sesame dressing
- Cook the rice, quinoa or couscous according to package directions.
- In four bowls, split the carb of your choice, the vegetables and the lamb. Add salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve with a lemon wedge.