Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic, Mushrooms and ZucchiniSee all
- 4 to 6 Quebec lamb chops
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pinches of dried garlic
- Mushrooms and zucchini
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch pepper flakes
- Preheat the barbecue to high heat.
- Place the lightly oiled vegetable on the bottom grill.
- In the meantime, mix the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Lightly oil each side of the lamb chops and sprinkle with dried garlic, salt and pepper.
- Move the vegetables to the top grill and place the chops on the bottom grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- At the end of cooking, baste the chops with the sauce, without turning them.