LEMON QUEBEC LAMB SHOULDER with Creamy Ricotta and Sun-Dried Tomato PastaSee all
- 2 slices of Quebec lamb shoulder, about 220g each
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 cloves garlic. finely chopped
- 8-10 sprigs parsley, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 200g Orecchiette or short pasta of your choice
- 4 kale leaves, thinly sliced
- ½ cup 15% cream
- ½ cup ricotta
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto
- In a bowl, combine the mustard with the lemon juice and zest, garlic, parsley and oil.
- Add the lamb slices, salt and pepper and cover the lamb well with the marinade. Leave to marinate for a few minutes.
- Cook the pasta in a pot of salted boiling water for the time indicated on the can.
- Keep 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water, then drain.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the kale 2-3 minutes. Salt.
- Add the cream, ricotta, pesto, cooked pasta and cooking water. Mix and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook the lamb slices for about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve the lamb with the pasta.