QUEBEC LAMB CHOPS with Sundried Tomato Pesto Couscous and TzatzikiSee all
- 6 Quebec lamb loin chops
- Bunch of parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup couscous
- 1 cup water or vegetable broth
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 tbsp. sun-dried tomato pesto
- 50g crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp. tzatziki
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Put the lamb chops in a bowl with a generous drizzle of oil, half the parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix and leave to marinate for a few minutes.
- Bring water or vegetable broth to a boil. When the water boils, add the couscous, cover and remove the pan from the heat.
- Let the couscous absorb the liquid, about 4-5 minutes. Break up the couscous with a fork when it is puffy.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook the onion, zucchini and tomatoes for 3-5 minutes. Salt and pepper. The vegetables should be tender, but not soft.
- Add the cooked couscous and pesto to the pan. Mix 1-2 minutes. Add the remaining parsley and lemon juice then remove from the pan.
- Wipe out the skillet. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan over medium heat.
- Cook the lamb chops 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the chops with the couscous, tzatziki and lemon juice to taste.