LAMB THAI TACOSSee all
- 500g of Quebec lamb shoulder
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or chicken
- 1 tbsp Korean chili (gochujang) or chili flakes (adjust the amount to taste)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 grapefruit sliced into wedges or slices
- 1 or 2 avocado, sliced into cubes
- 6-8 corn or wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 lime
- 1 bouquet mint, minced
- Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
- Salt and pepper the lamb.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a deep skillet over medium high heat.
- Sear the lamb 3-4 minutes on each side. Add the ingredients to the fish sauce.
- Cover and bake for about 3 hours until meat is tender.
- Remove the meat from the pan and frayed with forks.
- Heat the tortillas in a pan or barbecue 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with the lamb and the remaining ingredients.