Rack of Lamb with Vegetables and CilantroSee all
- 2 racks of Quebec lamb
- 1 kg (2,2 lb) of couscous style vegetables (or a choice of: carrots, onions, turnips, sweet potato, zucchini, peppers, chick peas)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) coriander seeds
- Extra olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Olives (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Rub the racks with salt and pepper. Cover the bones with aluminum foil so that they don’t burn and place them in an oven-safe dish.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the racks sit in the oven an extra 10 minutes.
- Sauté the vegetables in a pan with a little olive oil for 20 minutes, turning them regularly.
- Add the coriander seeds, garlic and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If desired, add fresh cilantro and olives to the vegetables when serving.