- 2 cups (400 g) ground Quebec lamb
- 1/2 cup (60g) breadcrumbs
- 20 g (1.5 tbsp.) chopped parsley
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 C. tsp (5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) thyme
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 French shallots, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 egg (optional, but helps hold it on the baguette)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- When mixture is smooth, shape by hand around chopsticks or baking skewers.
- If using wooden chopsticks, soak them for 1 hour in a bowl of water. This operation should allow them not to burn during cooking.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on the grill.