Christmas Rack of LambSee all
- 2 racks of Quebec lamb (8 chops each)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) thyme, marjoram and tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 ◦F (200 ◦C).
- Mix the mustard, oil, garlic and spices and spread over the racks.
- Place them in the oven with the bones facing down for 5 minutes and reduce the heat to 375 ◦F (190 ◦C). Cook approximately 15 minutes or until desired doneness.
- After cooking, cover with aluminium foil and let rest for 5 minutes.