GREEK RACK OF LAMBSee all
- 1 rack of Quebec lamb, about 600g
- 4-5 pieces of canned roasted red peppers, store-bought
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 yellow potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 branches of fresh oregano, leafless
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4-6 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Put the roasted red peppers, garlic, paprika, lemon juice and olive oil in a blender and pulse until you get a smooth sauce. Add salt and pepper.
- Brush the rack of lamb with the sauce.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Mix the potatoes with the pepper, onion, oregano, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Slice the rack of lamb and serve with the potato mixture. Garnish with feta, parsley and olive oil to taste.
A recipe by Gabrielle Pellerin