Quebec rack of lamb grilled with herbsSee all
- 1 Quebec rack of lamb, 8 ribs
- A few branches of cut chives
- Aromatic oil for cooking
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp. at s. (45ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp. at s. (30 ml) old-fashioned or Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. at s. (30ml) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. at s. (30 ml) Herbes de Provence
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine aromatic oil ingredients and set aside.
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat. Oil the grill.
- Degrease the rack of lamb. Clean the bones and cover them with aluminum foil.
- Grill the meat for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Reduce barbecue power to minimum. Continue cooking for about 15 minutes (rare cooking), brushing the meat with the aromatic oil.
- Set aside on a plate, cover and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the racks into chops and serve with the accompaniment of your choice.